Media Contact: Rodger Roeser
The Eisen Agency
Twitter @ EisenHotNews
Greater Cincinnati’s Family Nurturing Center to Host Father’s Facilitator’s Training
Workshop Designed to Train Greater Cincinnati Fathers to Foster Stable, Nurturing Families
Cincinnati, OH – January 21, 2013 – The Family Nurturing Center will host a two-day facilitator training workshop January 31 and February 1 to train facilitators on proven techniques to strengthen the father-child and father-mother relationship. Facilitators will take these skills sets and apply them to the 13 week course offered by the Family Nurturing Center.
The Nurturing Father’s Program is a 13-week group-based program for developing attitudes and skills for male nurturance. Each 2 ½ hour fathering class provides proven, effective skills for healthy family relationships and child development. Facilitators use the Nurturing Father’s Curriculum to guide the group in discussions, activities, games and experiences that allow the group members to choose to adopt nurturing behaviors.
In this workshop, facilitators will learn:
· The secrets for creating safe, living, stable and nurturing families.
· Positive discipline tools taught through a uniquely father-friendly method for successful child behavior management.
· Effective family communication techniques to strengthen the father-child and father-mother relationships.
· How to stop fighting and arguing by using proven-effective strategies for conflict resolution and problem solving.
· How to achieve cooperation and teamwork in family life.
The workshop will take place at the Northern Kentucky Area Development District offices at 22 Spiral Drive in Florence. The deadline to register is January 28th and the registration fee is $250. Anyone needing additional information should contact the Family Nurturing Center at 859-538-1614 or online at www.FamilyNurture.org.